1. Rykowska I; Liberski AR; Wasiak W. The content of aromatic hydrocarbons in products of distillation of waste lubricant oils mixed with waste plastics materials. Pol J Environ Stud 2004; 13:80-84.
2. Liberski AR, Wasiak W, Jóźwik J, Urbaniak W, Fall J. Waste plastic materials as a source of petrochemical products. Pol J Chem Technol 2005; 7:38-43.
8. Zhang R, Liberski AR, Sanchez-Martin R, Bradley M. Microarrays of over 2000 hydrogels -identification of substrates for cellular trapping and thermally triggered release. Biomaterials 2009; 30:6193-6201.
9. Delaney Jr J T, Liberski AR, Perelaer J, Schubert US. Reactive inkjet printing of calcium alginate hydrogel porogens-a new strategy to open-pore structured matrices with controlled geometry. Soft Matter 2010; 6:866-9 DOI: 10.1039/b922888h
10. Delaney JT, Liberski AR, Perelaer J, Schubert US. A practical approach to the development of inkjet printable functional Ionogels—Bendable, foldable, transparent, and conductive electrode materials. Macromolecular Rapid Communications. 31(22):1970-6.
12. Liberski AR, Delaney JT, Jr., Schafer H, Perelaer J, Schubert US. Organ weaving: woven threads and sheets as a step towards a new strategy for artificial organ development. Macromolecular bioscience. 2011 Nov 10; 11(11):1491-8. JIP: 3.458
13. Liberski AR, Delaney JT, Liberska A, Perelaer J, Schwarz M, Schuler T, Moller R, Schubert US. Printed conductive features for DNA chip applications prepared on PET without sintering. RSC Advances. 2012. Epub 2012 Jan 20.
14. Liberski AR, Al-Noubi MN, Rahman ZH, Halabi NM, Dib SS, Al-Mismar R, Billing AM, Krishnankutty R, Ahmad FS, Raynaud C, Tabrizi JA, Engholm-Keller K, Graumann J. Adaptation of a commonly used, chemically defined medium for human embryonic stem cells to stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture (SILAC). J Proteome Res. 2013. DOI: 10.1021/pr400099j.